Kingfish sashimi salsa salad
Recipes » Kingfish sashimi salsa salad
- 250g ASC certified sashimi grade kingfish fillet
- 4 cups mixed rocket and spinach
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 avocados, diced
- Handful of fresh coriander
- 1 Chili
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Rock Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
Quick Prep: 15 minutes
ASC certified kingfish has a clean and delicate flavour that pairs perfectly with fresh herbs and lime.
This impressive looking dish is perfect for a dinner party starter and can be easily prepared within minutes.
- Mix rocket and spinach, lime juice, avocados, coriander, chili, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl well. Please into separate bowls.
- Slice the kingfish into 0.5cm wide pieces and place on top of each salad
- Season with seaweed salt, pepper and chopped chillies to taste.